Want more? Take our Volcanic Springs tour and get your adrenaline pumping! Harness the power of your ATV while you watch the countryside change into wilderness, conquering mountain tops and crossing rivers on the way.
- More action
- ATV / Quad ride
- Vicinity of Reykjavik
- Hafrafell & Úlfarsfell
- See Geothermal pools & even take a dip in one
- Pass Hafrafell & Úlfarsfell Mountain summits, Hafravatn Lake
- Adventuring to Hellisheidi Geothermal Plant
- Pass through Volcanic Area & Stunning Views
*Note: Pick up is available for an extra cost, see booking system below.
• 3 full hours out on the ATV trails
• Sightseeing over Reykjavík with stunning views
• Hafrafell & Úlfarsfell Mountain summits, Hafravatn Lake
• Adventuring into Mosfellsbær Valley at the feet of Esja Mountain
• Gear: overalls, rain gear, helmets, balaclavas, gloves
Bring with you: Good outdoors shoes, outdoor clothes suitable to the weather conditions & adventurous spirit!
- Passengers must be 6 years old or older
- Drivers must be 17 years old or older
- Drivers have to bring a valid driver's license.
For further information: Contact Us
It is one thing to observe the mysterious landscape of Iceland from afar, but another to dive in helmet first to truly explore it with your hand on the throttle and adrenaline pumping! The 3 Hour Quad Mad Tour puts you in the drivers seat and leads you deep into Reykjavík’s off-roading backyard paradise to cross rocky lava terrain, rivers, and charge up the local mountains. Hold on tight as we venture up to two mountain peaks of Hafrafell & Úlfarsfell. You‘ll be greeted at the top with a stunning panoramic views over Reykjavík and beyond. We‘ll also visit the local lake Hafravatn tucked between the cascading mountain sides. Here‘s where things get really interesting! The apex of the tour takes you even further to the feet of the towering remarkable Esja Mountain and up into Valley of Mosfellsbær to summit a third peak. This area is tucked between rugged mountains far from the reaches of the city giving way to wilderness only accessible by off road trails. The Quad Mad Tour is built for those who are up for a real adrenaline kick, prepare yourself!
We welcome all levels of adventurers on this tour, but this tour may be challenging for those new to ATVs. Our professional guides are happy to help each guest feel comfortable on their quad!
Looking for a different type of ride? We also have a full fleet of buggies that hit similar trails ranging in length; Buggy Safari (1 hour), Buggy Mountains (2 hour) or Buggy Extreme (3 hour) tours!
Note: Tracks are dependent on weather and trail conditions