Indulge yourself, with a trip to the iconic Blue Lagoon, famous for being one of the finest naturally occurring spas in the entire world. Great experience either before or after a long day of traveling with the option of being picked up at Keflavik Airport after your flight, in Reykjavik before your flight or simply a short stop at the lagoon on your stopover. Relax amidst spectacular natural scenery, as the nutrient-rich, warm turquoise waters rejuvenate you and make you forget all your troubles.
Available: All year
Age limit: 2 years old
- The Blue Lagoon
- Airport Transfer
- Relax Before/After Your Flight
- Geothermal Spa
- Naturally Heated Pool
The Blue Lagoon admission is not included in the tour price and must be booked in advance due to high demand.
- Transfer time Reykjavik - Blue Lagoon: 45-60 min.
- Transfer time Blue Lagoon - KEF Keflavik Airport: 15-20 min.
Other useful information:
- The Blue Lagoon offers safe luggage storage for a fee.
- There is a cafe and also a fantastic restaurant with an a la carte menu and the Blue Lagoon Shop, selling skin care products containing a unique blend of Blue Lagoon's geothermal seawater active ingredients: minerals, silica, and algae.
- Bathing suits and towels can be rented at the lagoon.
- Return bus fare from Reykjavik or KEF airport to the Blue Lagoon
- Pick up/drop off in Reykjavik (pick up at accommodation starts 30 min before the scheduled departure time)
You have selected: From the Airport
Note that you can choose to be dropped off in Reykjavik or back at KEF international airport.
You have selected: From Reykjavik
Note that you can choose to be dropped off in Reykjavik or at KEF international airport.
From Keflavík (KEF Airport)
What better way to shake off the cobwebs of a long flight and prepare yourself for your Icelandic adventure than by going for a rejuvenating bath in one of nature’s finest spas: the iconic Blue Lagoon.
This tour is also perfect for any passengers on a layover at Keflavík International Airport (KEF) as the warm turquoise waters of the Blue Lagoon are incomparable to pretty much anything else. Just hop in, sit back and let the nutrient-rich geothermal waters lap against your body, before returning to the airport and continuing your journey.
Once you have experienced all the magic that the Blue Lagoon has to offer, we can either drop you back at Keflavík International Airport (KEF) or take you to Reykjavik, to begin your holiday.
Available as a day trip from Reykjavik, this tour will take you to Keflavik International Airport with a stop at the Blue Lagoon. We provide a vast array of different pick up and drop off times, ensuring that you can visit this incredible place, at your own convenience. Then, once you are totally sated, and have experienced all the magic that it has to offer, you can be dropped off at Keflavík International Airport (KEF) to catch your flight or return to Reykjavik city.
Disclaimer: This tour is operated by a trusted partner.