It is increasingly popular to travel trough the Icelandic nature in the comfort of a motorhome. It gives you the opportunity to experience Iceland freely without involving too much planning. We also offer 4x4 campers, suitable for F-roads.
Note that there are geothermal swimming pools all around Iceland, where you can shower and relax in a jacuzzi for a small fee.
Book a camper with us and receive a 10% discount on selected activities around Iceland.
Available: All year
Payments: Note that you will only be charged a 15% deposit when booking online. You pay the rest at pickup.
Airport pickup available
24 hour road assistance
What better way to travel through Iceland than at your own convenience with full flexibility?
We provide affordable campers for travelers that want to visit the country on their own schedule. With the flexibility of a camper, there's no need to book expensive accommodations far in advance. You can travel where you like, when you like, and spend the night wherever you please. Drive the ring road, experience the Icelandic nature, or simply stay at the campsite in Laugardalur, the choice is yours, we just provide the camper that enables you to do so!
• There are many swimming pools in Iceland where you can freshen up every day. Geothermally heated, open all year.
• Here's the map of all camping sites in Iceland.
• Road conditions and offroad driving is illegal in Iceland.
Pick Up / Drop Off / Opening Hours / Shuttle
You can pick-up your camper at the office, Keflavik Airport (extra charge) or BSI bus terminal in Reykjavik (shuttle service). Drop-off is only available at the office.
- June - August: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- September - May: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Mon - Fri) and 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. (weekends)
Pick up locations:
- The office is located Helluhraun 4, 220 Hafnarfjordur. Hafnarfjordur is a suburb of Reykjavik, on the way from the Airport. Click on the link below for a google map with directions:
Camper Rental in Iceland
- KEF Airport: You can choose to be picked up from Keflavik International Airport for an additional cost. Please respect the opening hours when booking pick-up at Keflavik Airport.
- Shuttle service from BSI main bus terminal in Reykjavik.
24 Hours Road Assistance
The car rental provider offers 24 hour emergency assistance if your camper breaks down.
Discount on activities
We offer a large selection of activities all around Iceland. Snorkeling, glacier hiking, snowmobiling. rafting, whale watching, ice caving and much more.
Everybody who books a camper with us gets a 10% discount on:
Glacier River Rafting on the Golden Circle
Glacier hiking on Solheimajokull Glacier
Jet Boat Excitement on Hvita river on the Golden Circle.
Glacier hiking in Skaftafell nature reserve
Snorkeling in the Silfra fissure
Zodiak boat ride on Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon
Whale Watching from Dalvik in North Iceland
Glacier Snowmobiling from Gullfoss Café.
Snowmobiling on Langjokull glacier, only for 4x4 cars.
Contact us for a promo code, be sure to include your booking reference in the request.
Also be sure to check out our special offers page.
Insurance, accessories and extras
We don't want to surprise our customers with hidden charges so our prices include: CDW insurance with self risk (€ 2500), VAT, additional driver, unlimited milage.
All our campervans include: Small stove, pots and pan and all the dinnerware to prepare simple meals. Mattress and pillows.
Linen and sleeping bags are not included but check our selection of equipment that you can rent in the booking process.
These insurances can be added for an extra fee in the booking process:
- Gravel Protection (GP) - It covers you from the most common incidents in Iceland. Windshield, headlights, foglights, and paint damages due to gravel hitting the front end of the car. Self risk with gravel protection : 0€
- Gold insurance package
The GOLD insurance package offers all our optional insurances at discounted price.
Gravel protection (0€ Liability)
Super CDW (500€ Liability)
Sand and ash protection (1000€ Liability)
- Super Collision Damage Waiver (SCDW) - We reccommend this insurance. It lowers the self risk of the CDW insurance down to €500.
- Sand & Ash Protection (SAAP) - Sand and Ash protection covers damages to paint, glass, headlights, chrome and plastics of the rental campers caused by sand, ash, pumice or other earth materials that can be blown to the camper. We experience sand storms in in Iceland few times a year and especially in the south and south east costal line. We do not reccommend to drive our campers in windspeeds of 15 meters per second and higher.
Self risk of the Sand and Ash Protection is 1.000 EUR.
Accessories and Extras
We offer multiple extras, see booking engine for details. We for example offer:
- Children seat & Infant child seat
- Booster seat (18+ kg)
- Extra driver
- WiFi router
- Power inverter
- Navigation system
- Tent for 2-3 persons
- Cooling box
FOR CONVENIENCE ~~ Motorhomes
It is increasingly popular to travel through the Icelandic nature in the comfort of a luxurious caravan. It gives tourists the opportunity to experience Iceland freely without involving too much planning.
Caravan travel in Iceland is the ideal way to get around because along the way there are so many hidden natural gems that just demand a stop off.
FOR THE HIGHLANDS ~~ 4x4 Campers
For the beautiful and vast highlands we offer a different solution: four wheel drive jeeps that can access even remote areas in Central Iceland.
When traveling in the Icelandic highlands you must have well equipped four by four vehicles that can cross rivers and handle the rough roads of the highlands. We have two types of cars that are allowed on F-roads, the GO 4*4 Camper and the GO Camper. Other 2*4 campers are not allowed on F-roads, road 35 (Kjölur) and 550 (Kaldidalur). However, our 4x4 campers meet the requirements when traveling through the Icelandic highlands.
We do not recommend driving road F88 to/from Askja, we suggest that you take 910 instead. Also, the rivers to Thorsmork can be extremely difficult to cross and should only be done by experienced drivers.